Obtaining immigration benefits under U.S. immigration laws can be a long, tedious, and stressful process . This process can be made even more anxiety ridden, when the immigration authorities deny your application, request additional information, or you are refused entry into the United States. In addition to traditional U.S. immigration law matters, we also can assist with:
- RFE – An “RFE” is a Request for Additional Information.
- NOID – A “NOID” is a Notice of Intent to Deny.
- Appeals – An appeal is a challenge to a final decision in your case.
- Border Issues – Common border issues are refusals and denials.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
Contact Us today to speak with a U.S. Immigration Lawyer. 1-866-697-1832