Obtaining TN status as a Canadian working in the United States can be an intimidating process. We make sure that our clients have all the necessary documents and guidance needed to obtain TN status with their first application. A properly prepared and supported TN application is often quickly approved at the port of entry without any issues or delay. However, because this process is deceivingly easy, many TN applicants fail to prepare adequately for the application process and often overlook evidence that should be included to support a proper TN application. We suggest obtaining contacting us if any of the following apply to your situation:
- You are intimidated by the process of preparing your own TN application and eventually presenting it at the port of entry.
- You have been previously denied entry into the United States.
- You will be working in the United States as Management Consultant or Scientific Technician.
- You credentials are not a clear match to a profession listed on the TN professions list.
- You don’t have the time to properly prepare your own TN application.
- You have an immediate need to obtain a TN visa and want to ensure a timely approval.
If you have any doubts about the process of applying on your own for TN status, or if any of the above apply to your situation, you probably should retain a lawyer. If you are comfortable with the process and your credentials clearly match those listed under the TN professions list, then proceed with confidence. If you need the services of an experienced and licensed U.S. immigration lawyer, we can help.
Contact Us Today
Telephone: (716) 832-2222 Email: moc.walnoitargimmirjnull@ofni