Do I need an attorney to get a TN visa? – The TN visa application process is considered the fastest way for Canadians and Mexicans to get a US work visa. In many cases Canadians may even obtain TN status in as fast as 15 minutes right at the US border. Although a TN visa application can be done on your own, it is best to speak with a TN Visa lawyer to verify your qualifications and review your application materials. Even small mistakes can lead to a refusal or denial.
Speak with a TN Visa Lawyer –
Do I need an attorney to get a TN Visa?
The TN visa application process goes beyond simply completing and filing a few forms with U.S. Immigration officials. A good TN visa lawyer will not only identify and complete the necessary forms for filing they will also:
- A TN Visa Lawyer provides current advice – The TN visa application process varies depending on the facts of each case. The Forms, filing fees, filing locations, and available TN visa options change frequently. The consequences of filing for the wrong immigration benefits can be as mild as a rejected application (Resulting in processing delays) or as severe as a denial (Resulting in lost filing fees, additional fees for appeals and even being placed in removal proceedings).
- A TN Visa Lawyer will identify any potential legal issues – Your specific situation and the factors involved will ultimately determine what TN visa options, if any, are available in your situation. Because the law is constantly changing, options that might have been available in prior years may not be available today. In addition, what can be perceived as a simple process can be complicated by an arrest record, divorce or other changes in circumstances. A TN Visa lawyer is able to identify your immigration options while advising you of the potential outcome of your case.
- A TN Visa Lawyer will identify the appropriate application process – Each and every TN visa application is unique. No one case is identical to another. Although some cases may be similar, differing facts and circumstances can lead to different immigration options. A TN Visa lawyer is able to identify the appropriate application process and advise you accordingly.
- A TN Visa Lawyer will identify the necessary supporting documents – Since each case is unique it is necessary to identity and include the necessary supporting documents in support of the TN Visa application. The supporting documents needed to support a TN Visa for a Computer Systems Analyst (CSA) varies from a filing for a Management Consultant. Each TN Visa application must be approached with particularity and supported with the necessary supporting documents. A TN Visa lawyer is able to identify which documents should and should not be included in an application. They are also able to advise on additional documents that can be included to strengthen the case.
- Concentrated TN Visa experience – Due to the specialized nature of immigration law, immigration lawyers often concentrate their practice solely on immigration law. They do not dabble with immigration law, or practice in any other areas of law. The TN Visa lawyers with Richards and Jurusik have over 20+ years of experience specifically with TN Visas.
- Peace of mind – The TN Visa application process can be complex, taxing and very stressful for all parties involved. Hiring an experienced TN Visa lawyer offers peace of mind, comfort and reassurance during the application process. Once retained, we provide guidance and reassurance throughout the process at no additional charge.
We ONLY practices U.S. immigration law and have over 20+ years of experience with TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens. If you are looking for an attorney to get a TN Visa, we can help.
Speak with a TN Visa Lawyer