Our flat fees include basic office expenses, so clients never see extra charges for faxes, scans, long distance phone calls, conference calls, parking or single photocopies.
In general, every immigration application we prepare includes*:
- A LEGAL ARGUMENT – The legal argument serves to show the immigration authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in the USA and depending on the nature of your case can be simple or very complex.
- APPLICATION/PETITION – Depending on the nature of your immigration matter, we assemble a complete package for filing/presentation with the appropriate immigration authorities that contains everything that is required, including all the necessary Forms, information, and supporting documents.
- CASE MANAGEMENT – We manage and track your immigration matter from start to finish. This means that we will make sure that your application/petition is mailed/presented to the correct immigration authorities in a timely manner. This also means that we will keep track of the progress of your application as it makes its way through the immigration system. In many cases, applications can take many months to process. Part of our job is to make sure that your application is moving forward towards completion.
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION – If, as a part of your immigration matter ,an interview is required, we will prepare you. In some cases we will accompany you to the interview.
- DECISION NOTIFICATION – Finally, once a decision has been made in your case, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer.
* Each case is unique. Depending on the nature of the immigration matter, the process could vary from what is described above.