(866) 697-1832 Se Habla Español

Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence

When a green card is issued through marriage to a U.S. citizen, and the marriage is less than two (2) years old, the initial green card is only issued for a two (2) year period. Before the expiration of the two (2) year conditional green card, it is necessary to file to remove conditions of residence so that the foreign spouse can obtain a permanent green card. We are experienced in filing Form I-751, Petitions to Remove Conditions of Residence for our clients.