Temporary Resident Permit

If 5 years have not yet passed since the completion of your sentence OR if you need to go to Canada urgently and can’t wait for a determination of rehabilitation, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Permit. Temporary Resident Permits can be filed with the Canadian Consulate where they can take a few months to process. An application can also be made at the border for a decision the same day.

Once approved, a Temporary Resident Permit is only temporary and will need to be renewed if you wish to continue to travel to Canada.

Contact us today to speak with a licensed Canadian Immigration Attorney (716) 970-4007

COVID: We Are Open Offering Service In-Person or Virtual via Phone/Video