USCIS Now Accepts Credit Card Payments for Certain Forms

USCIS Now Accepts Credit Card Payments for Certain Forms

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it will now accept credit card payments for filing most of its forms. To pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, applicants will need to use Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction. The new payment option is available for the following USCIS Forms:

  • EOIR-29 – Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals from a Decision of a DHS Officer
  • G-1041- Genealogy Index Search Request
  • G-1041A – Genealogy Records Request  
  • I-102 – Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document
  • I-129F – Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-131 – Application for Travel Document
  • I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
  • I-212 – Application for Permission to Re-apply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal
  • I-290B – Notice of Appeal or Motion
  • I-360 – Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant
  • I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • I-485 Supp A – Supplement A to Form I-485, Adjustment of Status Under Section 245(i)
  • I-525 – Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
  • I-539 – Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
  • I-600 – Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative
  • I-600A – Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition
  • I-601 – Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
  • I-601A – Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
  • I-690 – Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
  • I-694 – Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
  • I-698 – Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident (Under Section 245A of the INA)
  • I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization
  • I-800 – Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative
  • I-800A – Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country
  • I-800A – Form I-800A Supplement 1 (Listing of Adult Member of the Household)
  • I-800A – Form I-800A Supplement 2 (Consent to Disclose Information)
  • I-800A – Form I-800A Supplement 3 (Request for Action on Approved Form I-800A)
  • I-817 – Application for Family Unity Benefits
  • I-821 – Application for Temporary Protected Status
  • I-824 – Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition
  • I-829 – Petition By Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
  • I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
  • I-910 – Application for Civil Surgeon Designation
  • I-941 – Application for Entrepreneur Parole
  • N-300 – Application to File Declaration of Intention
  • N-336 – Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings Under Section 336 of the INA
  • N-400 – Application for Naturalization
  • N-470 – Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes
  • N-600 – Application for Certificate of Citizenship
  • N-600K – Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

Contact Us Today to Speak with a U.S. Immigration Lawyer


Leave a Reply